I posted my first funny video which I accidentally wiped. That made me sad because there were such lovely, fullsome, thoughtful comments from the nicest readers on the planet. Thank you.
Then I posted a second video that really, only I thought funny, so I purposefully deleted it.
The above is my third funniest video. Hopefully, I don't delete it, and you don't think worse of me for my laugh. Child 3 can be a bit intense at times. But I think he's cute.
Love it. I laughed too. But I think he was having a bit of a giggle too, so that's makes it alright.
ReplyDeleteNothing wrong with laughing at, not with, the children Reader 3!
DeleteGot no sound at the mo, but he looks like a little fishy. Cute.
ReplyDeleteIs that a glass I see?
Nearly the weekend x
Wee glass. Shame.
DeleteYour laugh! It's hilarious!! The pouting!! Yes, intense. Ziggy sticks his tongue in and out when he's concentrating. I see your glass of wine.
ReplyDeleteI've watched this five times now!! He's so cute. And your laugh is making me laugh. I missed the first video. :(
DeleteBut the other two posts appear in my Google reader thing (I've only just worked out how to use it), just not on your blog proppah. Weird?
DeleteThe Google Reader thing is strange. I don't usually laugh like that but I was trying to stifle it. Wine, it helps.
DeleteToo funny! I love you trying not to laugh. Love Child 3 and his accent too.
ReplyDelete"Love this game".
DeleteHe's adorable! Love that mouth action!
ReplyDeleteThank you Dana. Your grandsons set a high standard in cuteness!
DeleteDear little fella.
ReplyDeleteDeb has a better ear than me, but spotted the vino.
He's in the zone. Love it. xx
ReplyDeleteYou know the 'zone'. With three boys you'd have to know the 'zone'.
Delete