1968 Australian home. Some Ruska. Teak furniture. Native Australian gardens. Splashes of Marimekko. Rimini blue Bitossi. 50s, 60s and 70s homes. House plants and succulents. Woody Allen. The occasional appearance by some Solid Gold Dancers. That's what you'll find here. And lashings of chutzpah thrown-in for good measure. Pull up a Suekichi Uchida and make yourself at home.
Friday, September 13, 2013
Ferns
Picked up some ferns for those old pots.
Who doesn't love a maiden hair? Tricky little buggers to keep alive though.
Here are some new ceramics.
And some monsters who've weaseled themselves in among the Bitossi.
Stuff the maidenhair, what about the artwork behind, and the wooden sculpture and all the colour! Gosh I would love to come and have a ferret over at your place. mel x
I'm a fern lover from way back...so this is right up my alley. Yours look beautiful, as do the pots they're in. Love the new ceramics, and I'm pretty fond of the monsters too. :)
Stuff the maidenhair, what about the artwork behind, and the wooden sculpture and all the colour! Gosh I would love to come and have a ferret over at your place. mel x
ReplyDeleteMel,
DeleteI think you're viewing the best of it! There's not much else.
Forgot to add, surely the au pair didn't break one of the WG's?
ReplyDeleteAu pair didn't break anything. I think she lost our vegetable peeler though.
DeleteI'm a fern lover from way back...so this is right up my alley. Yours look beautiful, as do the pots they're in. Love the new ceramics, and I'm pretty fond of the monsters too. :)
ReplyDeleteDana,
DeleteI like the things you like, which makes you likeable as well! Thank you. Monsters could go somewhere else ...
Lovely ceramics! Monsters are nice too. Email???
ReplyDeletexo