Monday, September 9, 2013

Beach

We've been having a few au pair issues.

So, we left her behind and went to the beach.

 




 



 That's better.

15 comments:

  1. Love your photographs, the one of all four facing the ocean is gorgeous!! Looks like you had an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tove, we went away for the whole weekend to celebrate grandad turning 80. It was a largish family affair. We're gearing up for summer down here, which means things in your neck of the woods will be turning coolish!

      Delete
  2. I must say, your feet are looking very snazzy in their yellow salties and red toe nails MMC.
    Throw in your brother's most gorgeous car, forget about your au pair 'issues' and I reckon you've got it all going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reckon I had about a 75% hit rate with au pairs. Roughly 25% fit into the miss category....

    Love the photos. Love the beach and adore the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Farmer's Wife. Your figures are spot-on. Wish it weren't the case though.

      Delete
    2. If it helps they are pretty much spot on for all the back packer/casual/traveller/temporary etc etc workers we have through the farm in any capacity. After 10 years we have got quicker and moving on the duds. Stressful with au pairs though.

      Delete
  4. I love the shot of Martha poking her tongue out in the middle! Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! My niece is about to go down the au pair road this weekend. I've used you as my case in point for getting one! Oh well, there's always one bad nut.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos MMMC! Kids look like they are having a ball at the beach. The Valiant is wicked - love the colour too. Hope au pair issues settle soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool car, looks right at home at the beach. Love the kid pics, such fun. Classy toes too. Sorry about the au pair. Hope you can sort things out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should try a Canadian au pair next time. Then your troubles will begin. Love the beach! I'm sitting here freezing. Already. Tell Grandad Happy 80th for me.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a great time for everybody. My kids were at the beach last weekend too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing a pair of polished toes and saltwater can't fix...I have been wearing mine too! Love the SGD pics hope all is better now! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a shame...but a few days at the beach sounds like it was a great idea... I need to get some saltwaters!

    ReplyDelete