I made a recent declaration on Instagram that I was of the view that there should be more blogging. Like the old days. Normal blogs, with normal people and normal families. Bloggers chewing the fat, sharing snippets of their lives and having a laugh. Instagram has destroyed that. So I'll try and put more effort into this space. So as not to appear a hypocrite! Difficulty being, our computer is on the blink again so I'm blogging from an iPhone. Not the easiest of devices to layout a post. Anyway, we are fortunate enough to be making some smallish changes over the next few months (nothing appears quick in the renovation game) to our abode to make it more amenable. I'll keep you posted ... Regularly.

Yay, you're back!!! Agree, Instagram has stolen everyone's blogging mojo and all the good blogs seem to be shutting up shop. I'm spending less and less time over on IG but it's also getting lonely out there in blogland, come back! Can't wait to see your home updates, more regularly xxx
ReplyDeleteyay! I can't wait to see more. I could do a broken item of the week segment for you.
ReplyDeletexo
Good.
ReplyDeleteI hope so! I may do the same.
ReplyDelete