When I was about 11 or 12 I was desperate for some 80s 'tube' furniture. Be it a desk. Be it a bed. Be it a bit of plumbing pipe. I wanted it. But I was never allowed to get anything metal and/or tubular.
I've harboured that hole for a long time.
Shazam!!
Kapow!!
It's good enough to Skype the kidliwinks!
And look at them bursting-at-the-chunky-tube-seams!
Whoohoo! (Better not fall off that top bunk and break any chunky-tube bones, boys.)




You are too funny! I thought you got those bunks for you and the husband.
ReplyDeletexo
Were they suitably impressed? It is WAY cool!
ReplyDeleteVery groovy! We scored red tubular double bunk at Christmas. I was having Brady hot flushes all over the place but the husband found it all very 70's of me. Now I know it must be tres cool if it's at your adobe as well.
ReplyDeleteAre you sleeping in them while the troupes are gone? Come on, I see you up there in that top bunk thinking you're all that. Well you are "all that" so that's good. Don't fall out.
ReplyDeleteSuperb. That's the only word that comes to mind.
ReplyDeleteLove the chunky bunk!! Very cool. : )
ReplyDeleteShazam Kapow indeed! Loves it!x
ReplyDeleteBoom! Loving it MMMC. You trend setter. xx
ReplyDeleteI liked them too! Sweet dreams boys!
ReplyDelete