These Japanese instructions on the back of rice ball bags are pleasant and inclusive, aren't they?
It is written that this long weekend was wet and grey.
I'm keen to get back to work, to be honest.
There was a lot of generalised screaming and throwing of tantrums and making of unilateral demands and sticking out of tonguesses.
After I stopped screaming and throwing tantrums and unilaterally demanding and facing-off with plastic animals, I found some peace in Rimini blue.
And cooked some Finnish cuisine.
Our lovely au pair threw a whole wash of woollens in the clothes dryer, shrinking various jumpers and scarves.
Lucky we're not gargantuans.




You ARE gargantuanally funny though!
ReplyDeletex
You are very funny! I want to live next door!
ReplyDeleteMy worst nightmare ... someone else doing my laundry! My mother-in-law was staying with us when I had Miss Flea. She thought she was helping out by ironing a party dress of Big Girl's that was rather temperamental in the crease department. I let out a rather audible gasp when I saw she had ironed out every meant to be there crinkle in the rather expensive crinkled effect party dress. My MIL has said to my sister-n-law she is now too scared to step into my laundry and I'm fine with that. Labels are meant to be read people!
ReplyDeleteKeep calm my dear! I love your expressions. Did you get a new au pair? I need the lowdown on the down low.
ReplyDeletexo
Rimini blue does have a way of calming even the most petulant adults. :) As for plastic animals, I keep looking for a cameo appearance by the horseys. I miss them!
ReplyDeleteLove the cute toys, the little giraffe especially, and the lovely colorful homemade ornaments!
ReplyDeleteBut what really melted me are those beautiful eyes in that last photo:-)
Ugh! Woolens and dryers are not on the same page!
ReplyDeleteHello giraffe. I see Gordon has herded you.
Keep your eye out for Horsey 1 & 2.
Hi there!!
ReplyDeletexo