Saturday, May 9, 2015

Today

Today's weather was perfect. The temperature was brisk, but not too cold, and the sun was out, making conditions faultless.


We woke early and watched some soccer.


I washed the curtains, cleaned some windows and moved some things around.



And we watched Night at the Museum One and Two. I could watch those movies over-and-over. I never tire of them.


Is anyone watching the SBS series Vikings?


I hope someone is. If you are you'll agree with me that it's edge-of-your-seat viewing. They're not a friendly bunch and they're unpredictable, but by God they're loyal, brave and every one is handy with an axe.

Let's talk gardens soon.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful day...beautiful kids...beautiful house! I haven't been watching Vikings, but on your recommendation, I just added the first three seasons to my Amazon watchlist. Maybe I'll learn a thing or two. You never know when skill with an axe might come in handy. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and, by the way, I'm always up for a good gardening discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's Mr Smiley Sprinkle Face gone to?

    ReplyDelete