1968 Australian home. Some Ruska. Teak furniture. Native Australian gardens. Splashes of Marimekko. Rimini blue Bitossi. 50s, 60s and 70s homes. House plants and succulents. Woody Allen. The occasional appearance by some Solid Gold Dancers. That's what you'll find here. And lashings of chutzpah thrown-in for good measure. Pull up a Suekichi Uchida and make yourself at home.
It's just too funny. I'm sure you missed your calling. You could be writing for a sit com. or a book!
ReplyDeletexo
Oh yes, love that first one. So funny. Classic. x
ReplyDeleteGherkins?
ReplyDeleteI thought it was a cucumber.
Perfect way to start my Saturday Carmel, and I feel better about my so-so mothering skills now.
ReplyDeleteI'll never tire of looking at that butt sandwich! Somehow I missed the Child 4 post. It was hilarious!
ReplyDeleteOh, Baby Martha!! I'm with Deb, you should write for a sitcom. With her.
ReplyDeletehahahaha
ReplyDeleteveggie mite toast!
and you are funfunfunny indeed!
:)
You are really funny, Carmel!
ReplyDeleteJust saw this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Er5TsQrGg
Hugs and kisses, Dear.
Ariane.