Thursday, February 21, 2013

What direction?

I'm seeing if I can blog from the bus. I'd like to post a photo of the fascinating article I'm reading in the London Review of Books. It's written by Hilary Mantel whose book, Wolf Hall, I'm also reading. Obviously, not at the same time as reading her article as only some sort of superhuman could read two texts at once without getting all confused and upset and spilling something.

7 comments:

  1. God forbid that you should spill. That would spoil the whole superhuman thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reckon you could do it....if you tried? .........LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey, while you're sitting on a bus, reading, and blogging,
    AND drinking coffee ALL at the same time, I'm struggling to send a text with my new phone from the comfort of my fave chair! I'm in awe of your many talents MMMC. I am a one trick pony.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading your blog at 10:30 p.m from the spare room vacated by our last son...we haven't been up past 9pm in weeks. The mister is snoring in our room. This is a whole new experience...I like this new found freedom. I may become a midnight author. Then again, I may go crawl back in bed with him. It's much warmer in there and I've run out of clever words. Don't spill your coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're blogging from the bus! How hippy dippy you are. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah the bus. Sweet minutes of uninterrupted me time! Read, blog, tap dance on the aisle and NO ONE will ask you to get them a pink milk. Hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogging on the go! I like it.

    ReplyDelete