Monday, March 4, 2013

Nancy Sinatra Bang Bang

I love this song. I love the way Nancy sings it. I love Nancy's thick blonde hair. I love Nancy's blue eye shadow and the way she shuts her eyes as she sings. I love her intonation and timing. And I love how she rolls off the stage as, I would imagine, a sniper would roll down a grassy knoll.

10 comments:

  1. Good ole Nancy. I had the go go boots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could imagine you in go-go boots. So 60s. So Deb.

      Delete
  2. Bang Bang indeed! Love the outfit & boots and super smooth rolling off the stage. Now that is the way to exit a stage. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. If ever I have to do something on any sort of stage ... eve if I'm standing ... I'm going to get down on the stage and roll off.

      Delete
  3. I know!!! I love her too, she's sooo cool:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear carmel,
    how was the garage sale???
    any new work shirts?

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Swedish Sara,
      no new shirts. I'm still pricing things for garage sale. I'm nervously delaying it for fear that no one will come along!

      Delete
  5. I would come to your garage sale. Unfortunately I live on the other side of the planet.
    Why, why, why the sixties and the seventies were so stylish?

    ReplyDelete