1968 Australian home. Some Ruska. Teak furniture. Native Australian gardens. Splashes of Marimekko. Rimini blue Bitossi. 50s, 60s and 70s homes. House plants and succulents. Woody Allen. The occasional appearance by some Solid Gold Dancers. That's what you'll find here. And lashings of chutzpah thrown-in for good measure. Pull up a Suekichi Uchida and make yourself at home.
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Markets
Quick Post from the bus .... Who's going to the Finders Keepers markets this weekend? I'm planning on going Saturday morning. It'll be a cracker.
I'm coming down, having dinner with Curlypops on Fri night then staying in the city and going to FK on Sat. Have I got your number? Might see you there!
I'm coming down, having dinner with Curlypops on Fri night then staying in the city and going to FK on Sat. Have I got your number? Might see you there!
ReplyDeleteI hope I see you! I don't know if you have my number. I'll be there Sat. morning!
ReplyDeleteIt 'll be a squeeze.
ReplyDeleteBut go for it.