Saturday, November 23, 2013

Years

Got a bit pensive ...

A bit retrospective  ...
 


A bit One-who-eminates-Sigh-after-Sigh when I downloaded my phone's worth of photos and then had them printed and then bought some photo albums and then filled them with older photos and then realised how quickly the Solid Gold Dancers have grown Taller and Longer and Mouthier and realised that my days of having any more Solid Gold Dancers who are Smaller and Sweeter-smelling and Gurglier are no more ...

6 comments:

  1. Those were the days my friend
    I thought they'd never end.
    It's been sung before.
    I sing it again Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not say this aloud when your 4th is so close to prep age. That was how I got my 5th delight.
    It seems the pensive gland is directly linked to the ovary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my lord. Hope that doesn't happen!! Though I'd secretly love it! And then I'd cry.

      Delete
  3. I got out old photos of my daughter the other night...when she was younger than Grandsons #1 and #2. I got a little teary-eyed, and they just said, "Who's that kid?" I guess we never get too old to feel a little wistful about our babies growing up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you too get wistful. You have your two baby grandsons which is a relief. I miss chubbiness and people you can pick-up without popping a hernia.

      Delete