Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Book

I picked up this book the other day at Folio books in the city. I only chose it because it was the same price as a book I was returning, and it had one of those 'staff recommended' tags.

It took two nights to finish. 

If you haven't read it, I suggest you race out and claim a copy as your own.  I especially love its short chapters.


Tell me what you think.

5 comments:

  1. I love YOUR short chapters!
    (look at you, you're a blogging MACHINE!)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You inspired me! It's much easier to do. A bit of a half-way house between instagram and blogging. Get back to it!

      Delete
  2. You're blogging!I want to read this book but I'm waiting for a sale. (Cheapo)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you borrow it from the library? I'm trying one-thought blog posts. I think they're more achievable and the new thing!

      Delete
  3. You're blogging!I want to read this book but I'm waiting for a sale. (Cheapo)

    ReplyDelete