Monday, August 30, 2010

Noodle the Poodle looking fantasticoodlumptious!


Look who got a hair cut yesterday ...


What was that Noodle? Of course I'll plug your favourite blog: http://happypoodlesoup.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

  1. Noodle looks 10 years younger and very stream lined. All the better to chase turkeys with so use your Noodle!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noodle looks handsome indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is that gorgeous kanine? I'd say 20 dog years younger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He had a bounce in his pounce when he got home, and he chased some Buzzards for good measure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing that new hairdo I had such a flash back. Oh, to be a young pup again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He certainly looks very happy with himself. Maybe I should try this haircut business.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man I love Poodlesoup, reminds me of when Fluffy first started on the school run and she spent more time in the buggy than India.

    M-L

    ReplyDelete
  8. M-L,
    I love a highly-educated woman who starts a sentence with 'Man' - jive talking is so underestimated!
    There should be more of it. You need your own blog. Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Noodle , you're one cute fella.
    You look as jaunty as the Thesbian Horse.
    Surely you'll star in a blog drama soon.
    Poodle Soup is a great find.
    Paddy reads it as well.

    ReplyDelete