They Christmas crack me up.
Especially this one. (Santa's bringing him corrective lenses.)
Hope you're all excited.
PS Thanks for commenting on the dolls' house. It's now completely trashed, but I expected that to happen.
PS Thanks for commenting on the dolls' house. It's now completely trashed, but I expected that to happen.


I'm excited you're here! The kiddos are cute too.
ReplyDeletexo
To funny as usual....Have a great day tomorrow Carmel, kids and Mr.MMMC. You will have to do a blog post and show us what wonderful finnish, swedish etc toys santa bought the kids. Have left you a message on FB.
ReplyDeleteI am excited to hear from you! Wishing you all a fantabulous Christmas! I hope we get to read more about your fun famy antics.
ReplyDeleteLove Sarah x
One more sleep.
ReplyDeleteI have shoved a chimney sweep up the chimney.
I hope he moves over for Santa to pass.
I'm getting excited for Christmas 2012.
I think tomorrow will pale in comparison.
Why do I live in the future instead of the present moment?
Maybe to see a grandson with corrective lenses.
I knew it! Welcome back with your christmas post. Your children are so gorgeous. Nothing like kids getting excited at Christmas time eyes and all. xx
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Carmel!
ReplyDeleteYou're back! Hope you have a nice Chrissy with the little crackers! xx
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, Debbish! I hope Sassy doesn't get confused with one of the reindeer. Poor thing is probably in the barn on her own ...
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, Megan. Got your FB message. Great idea. I just sent everyone off to Mass so I could go through the piles. I always think there's not enough, but there really is.
Merry Christmas, SarahB. I was hoping for a poodle, but I don't think I'll get one.
Merry Christmas DMC,
I'm sure your grandsons are all charming and better behaved than mine.
Merry Christmas Pam,
I'm not back. I only wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone. The kids are screaming with excitement. Though I'm worried there may be some Christmas present misery as I haven't included enough Harry Potter paraphernalia.
Merry Christmas Cam, have sorted out the Reindeer food. Thank you.
Merry Christmas Brismod, I'm liking not blogging. Really! I did get one weakness to blog about a beautiful Danish Christmas decoration that I received from a woman of impeccable taste, but I thought I'd keep that information to myself because then everyone would want one!
Merry Christmas Carmel - lovely pics. The kiddies OBVIOUSLY wouldn't have pulled faces like that at Mass;) We have similar Christmas Eve excitement here - the 12 year old wants to throw us into the midst of the hell that is other people Christmas shopping in the nearby city, to soak up the atmosphere. My own fault - not enough atmosphere at home. Pretzels, lemonade, films, etc no longer cut it. Apparently. Oh well, better get me coat on... x
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Carmel! So lovely to see the sunny side if the world in your photos. And especially your sunny children!
ReplyDelete(I have also stopped blogging. What a relief. Far too occupied with real life. Though may return in a different guise for purely work related.)Cx
Merry Chistmas Trashsparkle, my 10-year-old swings from huffing-off and stomping to her room to flinging her arms around my neck wishing me a 'Happy Christmas!'. It's confusing and baffling. Have fun at the shopping centre with the masses! Not Mass, which I hoped would make them all a bit more pious. And a bit more sleepy.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Ms E-M, I miss your blog posts and worry about your mother. If only I were in Sydney in January. We'd have a right old time!xo
PS. I'd just like to point out that that Child 3 isn't really cross-eyed. He just rates himself as being 'exceptionally good' at pulling 'cross eyes', and pulls them at any opportunity.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Carmel!
ReplyDeleteHope you get a restful break, see you in the New Year!XXX
That sure is one good cross eyed look. My Big Girl's optometrist would be proud of his convergence. I've paid big money to get Big Girl's eyes to do that! Merry Christmas, MMMC!!!
ReplyDeleteHello Carmel! Thanks for posting the precious pics. I bet they are bouncing off the walls in anticipation of Mr. C. coming down the chimney. We're still playing with the playhouse. Thanks for the inspirational playhouse posts.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous Christmas!
Jamie
A very merry Christmas, Carmel, to you and all your lovely family. x
ReplyDeleteMerry christmas Carmel!
ReplyDelete(no lenses for the boy he looks Great!
xx from the other side of the world!
Merry Christmas Carmel, to you and your gang. You know I want to hear about that Danish ornament ....
ReplyDeleteMerry CHristmas to you!!! by now, that poor little fella has some new specs from Santa.
ReplyDeleteWe were scheduled to go to mass but ended up at the neighbors feasting. It was all in the true spirit of Christmas so I don't feel toooo bad :/
I'm sure your house is fun fun fun.
Its 12:30 am here...and to all a good night!!
Oh Carmel, you're such a tease! I thought you were back for good. Oh well, we'll have to take what we can get, I guess ☺. I hope you had a love-filled and amusing day with your gorgeous family. J x
ReplyDeleteHa! There you are! Dipsy was a smash hit, thanks. Nice Christmas surprise to see you today. Display the Danish please. You know you want to...
ReplyDeletemerry christmas to you and the funky bunch!
ReplyDeletelots of love,
hopefully you are enjoying and breathing and laughing loads!
♥
Merry, happy Christmas you bunch of loveliness! The storm 'Dagmar' knocked out our electricity, so we've had to think and be creative last couple of days. Fortunately it hasn't been cold.
ReplyDeleteMany hugs, Lilli
oh, i loved it too, the elegance of the hedgehog.
ReplyDeletehave you seen the movie?