1968 Australian home. Some Ruska. Teak furniture. Native Australian gardens. Splashes of Marimekko. Rimini blue Bitossi. 50s, 60s and 70s homes. House plants and succulents. Woody Allen. The occasional appearance by some Solid Gold Dancers. That's what you'll find here. And lashings of chutzpah thrown-in for good measure. Pull up a Suekichi Uchida and make yourself at home.
Thursday, December 1, 2011
So tempted!
I keep finding myself coming back to this vintage Fisher Price doll on etsy.
I'm thinking it's not a terrible price. Carmel you know how I feel about dolls so will try not to sound biased. She is gorgeous. I must be in the same nostalgic mood as only yesterday I was on eBay looking at Skippy plates. Ella would have loved Skippy.
Aww, so cute. Would you cuddle with her at bedtime???
ReplyDeleteI just checked on her. You'll need a display case to keep her safe at that price!
ReplyDeleteShe does lend herself to being ridiculously expensive.
ReplyDeleteYou're walking down nostalgia lane MMMC. She's not as dear as I imagined though...xxx
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking it's not a terrible price. Carmel you know how I feel about dolls so will try not to sound biased. She is gorgeous. I must be in the same nostalgic mood as only yesterday I was on eBay looking at Skippy plates. Ella would have loved Skippy.
ReplyDeleteI also lend myself to being ridiculously expensive :)
ReplyDeleteI remember the smell too! I had Mandy, Jenny, & My Baby Beth. Do you remember those? I gave Mandy a bob with bangs. It never grew back...
ReplyDelete