1968 Australian home. Some Ruska. Teak furniture. Native Australian gardens. Splashes of Marimekko. Rimini blue Bitossi. 50s, 60s and 70s homes. House plants and succulents. Woody Allen. The occasional appearance by some Solid Gold Dancers. That's what you'll find here. And lashings of chutzpah thrown-in for good measure. Pull up a Suekichi Uchida and make yourself at home.
Saturday, June 9, 2012
It's a non-blog now.
Do you know she's stopped this blog?
She's a little concerned that people are still reading. (Stats).
Haha, we'll just keep on trying! :-)
ReplyDeleteI keep forgetting to visit your new schmick non blog as it's not on my blogroll. How on earth does one find lovingly betrothed, clothed meerkats? melx
ReplyDeleteSorry, can't help myself. I keep lurking and then there you are!
ReplyDeleteDear Carmel,
ReplyDeletelove your non-blog...
and you are on my mind, you hard working woman!
Take your time, I am able to wait patiently.
Love
xAriane.
Miss you Carmel, bugger, love Posie
ReplyDeletePossibly your best ever post!
ReplyDeleteWhere did you go? Can I come too?