Monday, May 20, 2013

Sick

Someone was so sick this morning that I'd only made the bus-trip into the City before I was called to come home and help look after them.


 It was nice to stay home and do some of the things I don't get much time for.



Ironing.


Tidying up.


And playing around with the hexies I'm making, which I'm hoping I'll eventually sew together to make a quilt. It's such a fab way to get rid of scraps and I have boxes of fabric scraps.






My inspiration came from here ... (It's going to take forever, isn't it?)

7 comments:

  1. hope your sick one is on the mend.

    the fabrics for the hexies are so sweet.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it will take forever but can you believe you've even made the hexes. It will look fully sick when it's done.
    I spend too much time with boy teens.
    Hope your sick one is all better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutting out all of those blocks must be the worst part. Get sewing Mamma!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all hate for our kiddos to get sick, but there's not a mom alive who hasn't enjoyed spending a day home from work being motherly...and getting some things done while the sickie sleeps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see your blanket. It's going to be beautiful.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chicken soup for the sickie and tea for you! x
    Love quilting but not going there ever! ....too hard!

    ReplyDelete