Here are some vases I'm loving at the moment. I can't tell you when it was that I last held a 'new' vase in my clammy palms.
I'm trying not to be spendthrift and selfish. But by god it's hard.
From here ...
From here .... (I hope this one comes with garlic).
From here ...( and this one comes with a lemon, because if I bought it with the garlic one, I could kill two birds with one stone.)
From here ...
From here.
Funny how they're all similar colours.





And similar shapes, for the most part. I love them all, but that's not surprising, because I've been in a real vase frenzy lately. I wish I could report that I've worked up some self-control, but there are two or three more I plan to buy soon.
ReplyDeleteThey are all lovely, every one.
ReplyDeleteReally loving the fat lava one, candidate number 4 - it stands out from the crowd!
ReplyDeleteI love them all...but I need to do a serious cull and clean and tidy up. We have too much stuff! The kids school fete is on next month, so I'm donating big time. xx
ReplyDeleteThank you for including the vases for our Etsy shop in your blog. It is so nice to see them alongside others in a similar colour range.
ReplyDelete