Friday, July 13, 2012

Dr Brandt

I'm drawn like a moth to the flame to the store Mecca Maxima.


All the colours and cremes and pretty ladies.

I was waiting for one of the pretty ladies to retrieve something beauty-wise for me the other day when I saw a tube of cleanser with the title 'pores no more'. I thought, "that's the ticket".

So I smelled the tube of  'pores no more', and because it smelled so nice, I added it to the pile of beauty products I was bringing home.


pores no more is made by a man called Dr Brandt.

Dr Brandt says things like:

"Pores No More" and 

"Blemishes No More" and he

"arrests time" and he says

"light years away", which I think is where he lives.


He lives there, or he lives with the rest of Duran Duran.


11 comments:

  1. Poor Dr. Brandt looks like he's had so many dermabrasions and has used so much Botox that he can't move any part of his face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Startling, yet at the same time, I'm drawn to his photo. And products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the eyebrows they have their own personality! Keep us updated on your pores!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like the good doctor has no more pores...he could be a no more pores junkie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Carmel, I hope his products are more successful than his own facial enhancements. Creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why they haven't put his face on the packaging... but I too, would buy it in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Face is on packaging! That's where I first laid eyes on said Dr. In fact, I can't bear to throw the box away ... am mesmerised.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's beautiful. Just beautiful. It's about feeling good about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That man just looks weird. And creepy. And weird.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perhaps Dr Brandt has a pore sucking magnet on the back of his head because it is all very toit! We can all appreciate a nicely soaring eyebrow though. Maybe he sends his poor pores light years away too!

    ReplyDelete