Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bits of nothing much

Hello. I haven't blogged for sometime. Apologies for that.


Here's a gratuitous beach shot. 

I admitted to a work colleague the other day that 'I really like the weekends'. And I do. 

I like holidays 'even more than the weekends'.


Got some new sandals. Love them.


And while strolling around DJ's this evening, looking for bits-and-pieces for au pair Korean S (who arrives tomorrow!), I decided on a new beauty regime. So far, I'm digging the Rosehip Oil, which I've heard big things about. The girl at the counter said it was good for her 'facial scars' (pause and look at customer who's looking back in earnest) and 'otherwise good for age-spots and wrinkles'.



You know how much we love colour-ining. 

And, you know how much we love Andy Warhol.

Well, how's about a peroxided, silver-clouded, warehouse-in-Manhatten marriage of the two?


Peruse HERE

(I'm looking out for you.)

13 comments:

  1. Andy Warhol coloring book? Love it! I also love your beach picture and sandals, (while I wait for the snowstorm predicted to hit this week).

    Best, Neen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neenie,
      I'm thinking I may start stock piling select, and discrete, presents for Christmas now. A Warhol colouring-in book's a certain. PS I support your use of spelling for colour.

      Delete
  2. I think Martha just might be the best colour-in-erer that I've ever seen.
    Hhhmmm, age spots and wrinkles ... do they sell it in bigger bottles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was worried about people thinking that colouring-in-ing was Martha's! I don't want to misrepresent on this blog. That's my colouring-in-ing. Yes, I can't control myself when it comes to printed black lines and new crayons. If only I could colour-in all day and not do whatever-the-hell-it-is that I'm doing!

      Delete
  3. hey dear,
    i love your sandals too,
    can i borrow them sometime??? :)
    beach looks like fun and nice to be back here anyhow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time you're out of the Holy Land and in Brisbane, the sandals are yours!

      Delete
  4. I tried rosehip oil for something to do with pregnancy once. May have been stretch marks. Definitely wasn't contraception.
    I started work again this week. It is like a holiday in itself. Does Korean S have a doppelgangman style for my lot next week!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DMC wants to know where you're working. She wants to know where I'm working as well, but I'm not letting on.

      Korean S is v. smart. I'm getting nervous.

      Delete
  5. Lovely colourining. Spill all about the AP. Love your sandals. It's -20C here during the day. I may die.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got your gift. Love everything, but esp. love the photo of you-know-who. You could have just sent that and I'd be thrilled!

      Delete
    2. Oh great! I was wondering about that.

      Delete
  6. How are those yellow salties going? I am just pure sunshine in mine, no matter how much the four year old whinges! mel x

    ReplyDelete