Thursday, January 24, 2013

Narwhals.



When it comes to humour, the general yardstick in our house isn't too long ... that's why we've all been laughing about this song for the last few days.  

PS No need to comment. (But I bet the tune stays in your head.)

9 comments:

  1. I love "inventors of the shish kebab," and I will definitely tell every man I know not to let narwhals touch his balls. Apparently we have similar funnybones, because I'll be laughing about this for the rest of the morning...and no doubt singing it for the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite bit is "Jedi of the Sea!". I'll be singing it all day, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, just don't let them touch your balls! Who are these crazy critters?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You nut! I'm glad I don't have balls.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Carmel, I feel much better now. I thought I was nut and alone in a world of mentally sane people. Now I know I have company.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your new au Pair can join in on the chorus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Not showing this to my kids because it would be on continual play. Great laugh though. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so sorry if it was me that directed you to this song. Little did I realize that 4 months later, one or all of us would be spontaneously breaking into the chorus at any time. mel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mel,
      I didn't realise you knew this song as well. How did you hear of it? Solid Gold Dancer #1 was chanting the words as she said she heard it at school, so I then 'You tubed' it and there it was!

      Delete