Saturday, August 20, 2011

Good ol' mail order


Happy times. The mini Boden catalogue has arrived on Australian shores!

PS. Thank you for the lovely birthday comments. 
One day she'll be able to read them all and she'll be very touched. 

12 comments:

  1. Dear Carmel,
    you are a lucky person, don't you?!
    Look at this beautiful bunch of life!
    Love,
    Ariane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered the Boden catalogue last year. I love their colours. Nancy, however, could not stop laughing at the men's clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, look at how they're all embracing online shopping.

    Keep up the good work,Carmel. You'll make rampant comsumers out of them yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how did you train your flock so well? love the cute t shirt on adorable middle child. you should send this photo to boden, it's the perfect ad. you'll all be very famous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine arrived as well.
    We'll now have to swap choices.
    Some cutey's there.
    I agree about Carey's comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm impressed with your colourful set design and intense concentration, particularly of Dapper Dan. Is it scratch-n-smell?

    ReplyDelete
  7. N.B. Ubiquitous fisher price figure participating in catalogue perusal time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ariane,
    I am lucky. I took the photo because they were so quiet and concentrated and not fighting for five seconds.

    Zigsma,
    I think there'd a lot of Nancies getting about in Jonnie Boden menswear.

    Deb,
    gotta keep the British economy bullish.

    CareyBS,
    I was shocked at how nice they were being to each other.

    DMC,
    there's quite a bit of the catalogue which has been ticked and circled. Shame the seasons are out-of-sync.

    Annie,
    Ha! There is a Fisher Price figure. I just saw it! The baby from the Hospital out on day-release on the back table!

    ReplyDelete
  9. India has already circled a number of outfits in said catalogue before leaving the UK. I thought I could get away without ordering until I heard her explaining to Mum all her outfit choices, including the matching accessories, last week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never seen a Boden catalogue. Same sort of rapt attention witness at our house upon arrival of the Legoclub packet every quarter. melx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It does look like a perfect ad!
    It's amazing there's something that 4 siblings can all enjoy together and agree on! I didn't know it was possible

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahhhh boden...you could single handedly sport the entire catalog with your snappy brood!
    BTW happy birthday wishes to you and dear St Martha! i love the story there. And congrats again to you for picking up where you left off! you rock woman!!!!!

    ReplyDelete