Today my husband said to me, "If I wasn't married to you, I'd be front-row at a Lady Ga Ga concert".
I'm really not sure what that means.
I'm also not sure what 'whassuh' means. But I hear it 50 times a day because a lad I share an 'office' with says it all the time. I think his street-smarts-lingo-jibber-jabber tells me he's in training to defend some of the London Rioters.
Stay indoors, law abiders.
Anti-social behaviour makes my blood boil.
What does your husband mean exactly?? Whassup with him?
ReplyDeleteI agree, stay inside, it's a much more sensible option.
It's so grim here (UK) -- I'm really depressed. A week in Stockholm which felt like the safest, most enlightened place on earth, and then back to this...
ReplyDeleteSarahB,
ReplyDeleteI don't know. Sometimes I think the Husband is a bit kooky.
Jane,
Stay inside. I can't imagine how surreal the whole thing is. What on earth?
I think husband must be meaning that since you've been wearing that meat dress around the house, he no longer needs to be front row to see miss Gaga.
ReplyDeleteClearly, you take the need for Ga-Ga out of your husband's life. He has a lot to be thankful for. xx
ReplyDeleteWhassuh with Ga-Ga? Tell Dom to stay inside.
ReplyDeletexo
I don't know what it means either. Is it like a zigazagah? I like this song though!
ReplyDeleteHe is innocent, your honour. No doubt he was intending to take you all on a Gaga family outing and realised it would be a struggle to get through the mosh with the baby back pack . You would never make it past the back row with your entourage although the emus and Dapper Dan might make a dash for it. Apart from the Gaga-phoria, it would not be unlike a recent evening out in Tottenham high street, crowd- wise. Best to continue planking in the garden, Mr MMMC.
ReplyDeleteI meant e.m.o.'s not emus but either way could work at a Gaga concert.
ReplyDeleteWe go from GaGa , to pillow fights (or is it a slumber party?), to the burning streets of London.
ReplyDeleteHave I missed the blog and instead found myself twitching on the floor of Wall St. Stock Exchange?
Whassuh??
The language in here is just getting too complicated for me. Whassuh with that? And who is this Lady Gaga? In my dictionary it says: 'Mentally or physically infirm with age'.
ReplyDeleteBungalowgirl,
ReplyDeleteWhat's a meat dress? Is that something she wears?
Brismod,
I really have such a ridiculously low concept of Lady GaGa, other than what her name is and that she sings.
Deb,
good advice. I see you're up with jive talk.
FrauS,
is zigazaga that Spice Girls song? I used to listen to them a bit.
Annie, we need to get jobs at a Danish shipping company.
DMC,
I never really understand your comments.
Lilli,
I don't know Lady Gaga. I could pick her out in a line-up of female peerage, but other-than-that.
Perhaps you could call him Lady Papa.
ReplyDelete