So, quickly, I'd really like to make you all aware of something I found on etsy which I won't buy, but which is an absolute piece of GOLD! GOLD! GOLD! for one of you.
It's a cracking two-piece, 1980 Olympic Games ensemble from Moscow.
Way too big for me. And only $20US. What are you waiting for? A starter's gun?


Methinks you need some type of e-gadget thingy which allows blogging on public transport...
ReplyDeleteCurlyPops,
ReplyDeletemy thoughts exactly. I get agitated by the down-time on the bus. I sit there thinking, 'I could be answering emails here, driver'. I am just a bit bamboozled by technology.
Glad the new career is going so well....
ReplyDeleteThat outfit takes the concept of going for gold to a whole new level.
Take care.
iPhone!
ReplyDeleteOh, that is quite the fetching ensemble, i see oven mits, non?? Love Posie
ReplyDeleteHow do you find this stuff???
ReplyDeleteoh cute fabric, only worn TO the Olympics, not actual russian uniform.... they were much more conservative in their choice of uniform fabrics,
ReplyDeletebut the Welsh, ? well that's another story, one day I'll show my Melbourne Commonwealth Games Suit from the Welsh Team.♥
Well, that stifles me a tad commentwise.
ReplyDeleteBusy bussing or bursting while bussing?
Both obviously.
Maybe you don't understand my olde worlde accent in the comments?
I bussed as a student and trammed as well.
More relaxing than driving, leaving the subconscious free to reign .
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIf you love it wear it. Nothing wrong with a bit of sunny Brisbania via Estonia in the local law courts. A quick trip to the dressmaker for alterations and Pavel's your uncle. Perhaps just use restraint when pairing it with an i-pod or bow tie.
ReplyDeleteAnnie
I'm so happy to hear that you are having such a great time. Your positivity about Qld public transport is uplifting. I caught the train today and was delayed at central for 20 mins...I'm not so positive!
ReplyDeleteI'm hosting a give away at my blog so if you have a spare 5 minutes please come visit!
Best wishes and happy weekend,
Natasha.
Love this, I may have to buy it. Suspect my bust is too large though, especially now when nursing.
ReplyDeleteI think after some Russian wodka I could work this outfit.
ReplyDeletePublic transport is great for people watching. So many stories from my bus/train days.