Saturday, October 1, 2011

Moomin Delirium

The other thing we've done this weekend, is bask in some Moomindulgence.


Moominspecting.


Moomincredulity.


Moominpatient.


Moomintensive.


Moominsatiable.


Moominstalled.


Moomincy-wincy. 


Moominvaded!


Moomintellectual.

Fin.

24 comments:

  1. I've been moomved by this post. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brismod,
    you may have to add some Finnish figures to your toy Moominventory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somebody will be very impressed! Funky hair AND Mooninbillia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That just made me smile from ear to ear! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I actually just got the Moominland Mid-winter yesterday. Have a Moominrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to live at your house. You people have way too much fun....Moomins and monster mashes. Incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moomin's and psychopath's, such fun! That Moonin house looks Moomintastic I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A most moonintetesting post! Very moominspirational :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats it! Doll house do up abandoned. I want THAT instead!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that looks like great fun. Great end to the holidays. Cheers, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  11. we do not have this character over here....what a fun set up......Mimi wants to play with it. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohhhhhh myyyy Gooooood! I want my house to be invaded by moomins. Can I trade the cat's invasions with the moomin's?
    Poor finnish K. She left Scandinavia to explore the world and she ended up in a scandinavia surrogate home.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i wish i could send you a moomin costume to wear! and your zombie baby is oh so cute and funny down there...

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is amazing - and the look on the eldests face is brilliant!xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Juri has a Moomin blanket. It belonged to Stefan when he was a babe. I'll have to post a picture of Stefan, Juri and the Moomin- show the generations!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!! I just found Moominpapa at Sea in an op shop today, woot!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pamela,
    vintage Moomin. That's groovin. Any day now, be patient.

    Stella,
    Wow! Indeed! I'm reading that exact Moomin story right now. Get stuck in, it has some interesting observations of the Moomin psyche.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How did I miss this post!!!!!!! I believe birthday wishes are in order. Moomins make marvelous mayhem.
    xo

    ReplyDelete