I find this video quite interesting. I'm torn between clearing out my wardrobe, or keeping it all, just in case I a certain shirt, or skirt, one day.
Here's her blog ... Lucky So and So ... she puts together some amazing ensembles!
1968 Australian home. Some Ruska. Teak furniture. Native Australian gardens. Splashes of Marimekko. Rimini blue Bitossi. 50s, 60s and 70s homes. House plants and succulents. Woody Allen. The occasional appearance by some Solid Gold Dancers. That's what you'll find here. And lashings of chutzpah thrown-in for good measure. Pull up a Suekichi Uchida and make yourself at home.
I do agree with her but I think being a tall, willowy, leggy model type helps.That sequinned skirt looks like one I sent to the oppy after a certain dress up birthday and if I wore the purple dress I'd look like a giant eggplant. But I do get it.
ReplyDeleteshe is so freakin adorable. I am inspired! I checked out her blog and added it to my favorites list.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
Thanks for the link MMMC. I love her philosophy, it's a bit like mine but my outfit choices are s-l-i-g-h-t-l-y more conservative. Alot more actually!
ReplyDeleteLove her attitude; I do share her philosophy on shopping. And giving.
ReplyDeleteLoved all the colour, I am trying to wear more too. I am quite fine with buying and wearing second hand but don't love the feel of synthetics and have feet that are almost unshoeable. I do often find great clothes for the kids though. melx
ReplyDeleteGOLD SEQUINS GO WITH EVERYTHING. TRUE STORY.
ReplyDeleteIf I looked like her (or you) I'd wear whatever the heck I wanted.
ReplyDeletexo
i think i have to drive to palm springs to get that skirt! love her!
ReplyDeleteYou must keep some supplies for when you reside in the land of Grandma.
ReplyDeleteI feel compelled to go Op Shopping!