Take a photo of your rainbow toes and send them to Anna at anna[at]shinyhappyart[dot]com.
Read here for why.
Don't worry if you think you don't know Annie, and you'd be a bit embarrassed.
Now's not the time to be bashful or complacent.
Read here for why.
Don't worry if you think you don't know Annie, and you'd be a bit embarrassed.
Now's not the time to be bashful or complacent.
This is our photo ... we're going for a walk with "Pink Abbie". Unfortunately, Abbie is toeless.
If enough people send in their rainbow toes, we could have the whole planet covered.

Fantastic idea Carmel! It will go viral me thinks....cause she is such a great gal!! Will go hunting for some polish asap!!!
ReplyDeleteMegan,
ReplyDeleteAnna's idea! I must say, I do enjoy looking at my toes now. Cheap nail polish at Target, or I'm sure your chemist will have some shocking colours!
Fiona used pen.
Toes united we stand - apart from Pink Abbie. Went with the shocking chemist variety.
ReplyDeleteAnnie will be so chuffed! I'll have to paint my tootsies x
ReplyDeleteIt's going really well, Carmel! Loving all the photos I'm receiving!
ReplyDeleteI towed in! We loved Lolly dearly over here.
ReplyDeleteDear Carmel,
ReplyDeleteHamburg/Germany is covered. Email is sent.
Thank you for this lovely idea of solidarity.
Love, Ariane.
Carmel - such a lovely idea. Rainbow polish short on the ground in these parts so I did my best.
ReplyDelete♥
ReplyDeletelove these toes!
rainbows!