Friday, March 30, 2012

Rainbow Hoofs

 Eustace!


Horsey!


I see you've jumped on the Rainbow Toes bandwagon.


I was hoping that if I took part, it'd encourage everyone else to do so!

 Me too! Breast cancer's a bitch.

I agree.

I love you, Horsey. 

I love you too, Eustace.


Let's look into the sunset like we used to.

 

Which photo will we send Anna because I think we look gorgeous in every single one?!

PS We hope you've taken a photo of your rainbow toes and sent them to Anna on behalf of Annie. Come on! Giddy up!

23 comments:

  1. I'm painting my hooves too, so I'll send a pic, in support of the friends in support! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant! I think it's all nice and thoughtful. I think if I were in Annie's position I'd be mighty touched.

      Delete
  2. Oh so glad i clicked on this JUST as some of my children walked past & they said "is this blogger as bonkers as you are Mum". They are glorious, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Bonkers' ... haven't heard that term for a while.

      Delete
  3. I love it!!! My favorite pic is the one with their hooves together. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I couldn't have arranged them any better. Those horses really work the camera.

      Delete
  4. Oh Horsey & Eustace! You are both so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to come up with a way to paint my toes. I don't own colored nail polish. any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pen? I might have to send you some in that parcel I keep meaning to send you and from which we stole the Tim Tams and ate them the other night.

      Delete
    2. I can't believe you stole my Tim Tams. I hope you shared them with Martha.
      I was thinking about photoshopping my feet adding colored toenails, or paint the cat's paws...

      Delete
  6. My toes are somewhat wrinkly.
    Horsey, what shall I do?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh great, now Sassy will want in on the act! Love you horsey.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, the horse, he's back!!! :-)
    Great idea once again Carmel! I've already sent Anna my picture...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe ... priceless :D Please tell me that in pic 4 they were dancing to Everythings Gonna Be Alright!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh Horsey and Eustace - how lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Horsey and Eustace have hearts of gold. And they do! they do look gorgeous in every single one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is hoofing fabulous! My spectacular hooves are coming soon. melx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too funny. Hope it makes Annie smile.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't think the painted toes or the hoofs are for me personally, but I do respect it. Word on Horsey and Eustace!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you Horsey and Eustace - you really are the most well-hooved pair around

    ReplyDelete