Time for a sqizz-diddly-doo at my etsy wishlist, methinks.

Sterling silver and amethyst necklace adornment ... here
Danish planter. I don't see these in any Interiors magazines, but I think they're HUGE ... here
Lisa Larson little girl. She's 'pink and lubberly'.* She's only $175 ... here.
Teak Lion brush. Everyone needs one ... here.
Danish Soholm wall tile ... I'm thinking I need to increase my collection of soholm ... here
A Christmas tree wall plaque ... here. It comes from the St Andrews abbey in California. I bought a couple of similar wall plaques from St Andrews for my mother for Christmas. I think they're stunning.
Marimekko bed spreads ... here.
More Danish soholm. This is right up my alley and accompanies Bitossi in a Danish/Italian union of which Ban Ki-moon would be proud ... here.
There's not enough high-waist Wrangler at school pick-up as far as I'm concerned ... here.
Just as there's a lack of striped-calico-floral-polka-dot-zig-zag-aztec-and-fruit-print-caftan-dress-maxi-length-boho-dresses at school pick-up ... here.
And ON SALE Salvatore Ferragamo espadrilles ... here.
What's wrong with mothers today?
Red vases. Straight from my favourite decade ... here.
And this vase from the same decade and, coincidentally, same merchant ... here.
And these ... here.
Fin.
*Martha speak.













All I want is room somewhere. Full of those vases. All of those vases - wouldn't they be lubberly? Lubberly. Lubberly.
ReplyDelete*a* room. I must practise this writing caper. The rain in Spain...
ReplyDeleteActually, Martha is a lot like Eliza Doolittle. Strangely, she's now starting every sentence with the prefix: 'Star Wars Clone Wars ...' eg. 'Star Wars Clone Wars I want a drink'. 'Star Wars Clone Wars that's pink and lubberly', 'Star Wars Clone Wars, Mum you're the best mother in the world.'
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure what Shaw would make of it, guvnor.
Lovely collection of excellent things. I'm running out of space. I need to do a clean out. Again. I haven't looked at mid century wares for ages...xx
ReplyDeleteLovely things. I swear I had those pants in high school.
ReplyDeletexo
Amazing finds....did you buy or just window shop?
ReplyDeletei'd love to see a pic of you in those pants at pick up! :)
ReplyDeletethata girl- keep those housewives on their toes!
Now i wonder if I'll have to order that maxi dress for my 40th birthday in September.
ReplyDeleteHhhhm ... I think the Lisa Larson little girl is my favourite, also the Christmas wall plaque. And though I wear Wranglers nearly every day, mine look nothing like that, nor does my waist. And though I couldn't see myself in the maxi-dress, I'd definitely go the espadrilles.
ReplyDeleteLove them all. I don't have time to do the etsy thing, so I love it when someones else does my "shopping" for me. Especially someone with impeccable taste like you!
ReplyDeleteWhat size are those shoes. If only I wasn't hobbling around like a weirdo I'd be tempted...
ReplyDeleteAnd I so want to paint that little girl!
Love the list of etsy delights, professional shopper could be a new string to your bow!
ReplyDelete