Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rainbow toes

They're rainbow toes ...


 to mark the day a breast goes.


You should join in, don't cha knows.

Here's why.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for telling us about this. I went to her site and joined in the support. I had cancer when I was 40...almost 24 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Off to find rainbow polish tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab way to show support, so wonderful! I wish cancer was a tangible thing, I would punch it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a great idea. Even though we had to use coloured felt pens on some toes ... dire shortage of bright coloured nail polish in these parts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the toes. You are a lovely friend :)
    Ps thank you for your comment about Molly. Really touching x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! I'll have to nag Laura for some polish.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Carmel,
    what a lovely idea.
    You are a very sympathetic friend.
    In sunshine and rain.

    Love,
    Ariane

    ReplyDelete