1968 Australian home. Some Ruska. Teak furniture. Native Australian gardens. Splashes of Marimekko. Rimini blue Bitossi. 50s, 60s and 70s homes. House plants and succulents. Woody Allen. The occasional appearance by some Solid Gold Dancers. That's what you'll find here. And lashings of chutzpah thrown-in for good measure. Pull up a Suekichi Uchida and make yourself at home.
Saturday, May 19, 2012
Itchin' for some Moomin fixin' in da kitchin'?
If you're like me, you've been wondering how to bring more Moomintroll into the kitchen.
Now that you're no longer on my blogroll I find it hard to keep up with your posts. So my apologies if I'm a little bit late in the game here... ;-) I love those Mumin cooking pots!!! :-)
Yes, I've been wondering that very same thing myself, missus.
ReplyDeletexo
Does Horsey approve of the influx?
ReplyDeleteNow that you're no longer on my blogroll I find it hard to keep up with your posts. So my apologies if I'm a little bit late in the game here... ;-)
ReplyDeleteI love those Mumin cooking pots!!! :-)
And I missed this post. Very handy. And dangerous.
ReplyDelete