Thursday, November 15, 2012

Houses

I'm keeping a close eye on the housing market. Personally, I'm hoping it crashes spectacularly. I know present homeowners wouldn't be too thrilled about a sluggish market, but I'm egging one on.

My main criteria in a house is lots of space. I require at least four bedrooms, two bathrooms,

 wooden features, cork floors and bricks.
 The odd-split level wouldn't go astray either.
 I'd snap this place up in a second.

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh - I like that. Would look weird on The Farm but I still like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would look weird on a farm. But that would depend on what sort of farm. It it was a cork floor farm, or a shag pile rug farm, it mayn't look too unusual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of my shoes look weird on The Farm too but that has never stopped me....

      Delete
  3. I do like the look of that house you're coveting. Very nice indeedy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice house! Yes, I see that buying a 4 bedroom home in Brissy must be very expensive. Buying a falling down old house in a semi-dodgy suburb in Hobart was expensive (for me anyway). So good luck! I hope something wonderful turns up for you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooooh, beautiful place. My daughter found a cool mid-century house on the market for $189,900 the other day, and she was really tempted.

    http://goo.gl/YYpcY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice. Is it achievable? I keep looking for the Barbie Dream house ...made Jason go to an auction last night to potentially pounce on a property should it be passed in. It didn't and it was over a million dollars over what our final bid was ever going to be!! Yikes. Seems we will be primping and preening the Sow's Ear a little longer.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you find your dream home whether it be a Barbie one or Mid Century.
    xo

    ReplyDelete