Thursday, August 22, 2013

Bookies

Who else is stocking-up for Christmas?


I always spend sometime selecting books for the Solid Gold Dancers. 

These two vintage Dick Bruna books have just been re-released.


Of course, in the end, I'm more interested in the books than they are.

Always buy from the Book Depository, readers. Cheap with free shipping.

11 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are thinking about Christmas.
    I can believe you are thinking about Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too am stocking up for Christmas. We are kindred spirits my girl.

    I also love the Book Depository, go free shipping!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clever Deb. I knew you'd be on board. You'll be happy to know I've put a down-payment on Sassy to get her back by December 24!!

      Delete
    2. Ha ha. So far it's Stephen-1 Louis-0.

      Delete
  3. Oh, I admire you for being so organized!! And I adore the books, they're so cute! It's the same here with us, I like them better than the guys:-) Of course, they've outgrown them now, so I have no excuse for buying them anymore...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tove,
      I like to collect as I see things. Otherwise if I leave it all to the last minute, I forget. I have a list of beautiful picture books, and this year was the first year that I thought 'maybe they are a bit babyish' for everyone bar the youngest. I think I'll too soon have no excuse. :(

      Delete
  4. I'm not nearly as organized as you are. I planned ahead for months when my daughter was young, but now I start in October or November for the boys and order everything online at one time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jason does the buying round here for Christmas. How bad is that! I love that you buy them great books. They'll remember them even if you don't think they like them now. xx

    ReplyDelete