Our house is suddenly feeling very small. That's how I feel anyway.
Our old two-seater lounge chair has been quite adequate until fairly recently, but I've been thinking we need to get a much larger couch to accommodate everyone.
I keep going back to Freedom Furniture - of all places - to look at the below couch. It's leather and long and I think it'd age well. I've checked its components and it's not that hideous leather-amalgam-laid-over-fabric.
Look how thrilled they all are. Happy Children! Sun's out! First day of Spring 'n' all!
Freedom really is doing some clever things with furniture and accessories. And they're workin' Instagram like no one's business.



Grandson #1 was just saying today, "But Grammo, I need to stretch out my legs," when I asked him to give me some room to sit on the couch. Gone are the days when they were compact little guys who didn't take up much room. :) Yours are getting pretty leggy too, so I'm sure a new couch is in order. I like the one you're looking at.
ReplyDeleteI think it's a great choice too, how do you shop with four kids, mine needs gagging and bribes? xx
ReplyDeleteSnap on iittala bowl!
ReplyDeleteGreat couch at Freedom. I've got a hankering for something similar. And I think you're right that it will age well. Looks a good length for a fully stretched out, sunday arvo nap.
ReplyDeleteI like that sofa!
ReplyDeletexo
Not only good for an arvo nap, but you could hide yourself behind the cushions, and they'd sit down and still have room- go fo it! It's lovely!
ReplyDeleteI have a Freedom Couch. I purchased it under two years ago and its crap, cost me a small fortune too. I was influenced by their cool styling of it in their catalogues and I caved quickly. Its a giant disappointment. If i were you I would go to Dansk vintage xxx
ReplyDeleteIf you are still looking.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.freedom.com.au/furniture/sofas/leather-sofas/23202566/atlas-4-seat-sofa-randolph-tan/
Thanks mikarla. V. kind.
Delete