Friday, August 9, 2013

Watching Warhol

Was everyone aware that we can now watch Andy Warhol's grave 24 hours seven days?


Have a look here thanks to the Andy Warhol Museum. 

As I type it's dark, but those silver helium balloons are blowing in the breeze like Andy's blonde hair may have done on a windy day on 47th Street.

6 comments:

  1. No, I was absolutely not aware. I wonder what he would think of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he'd get a kick out of it given he used to film a lot of boring things.

      Delete
    2. We should get Dana to go there so we can watch her place some tomato soup tins on the grave.... xx

      Delete
    3. Now that cracked me up, Brismod!

      Delete
    4. Those damned soup cans are expensive! If I ever get my hands on any, they're going on a shelf in my kitchen. Can't I just leave a picture of Marilyn? ;)

      Delete
  2. You guys are funny. Is this all you've got to do in your spare time!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete