Hello readers. You'll love this one.
And we can thank Little Miss Air Gap for the tip-off about this house which is currently for sale in the northern Brisbane suburb of Aspley.
It's on a massive block.
With raked red cedar ceilings ... and bricks and tiles.
Here's a tip ... keep your eyes open for the blue-tiled fireplace.
When I look at houses I imagine the Solid Gold Dancers doing what they do best ... Running, Screaming, Fighting ... and think Is there enough space in this house for me to successfully ignore the Running, Screaming and Fighting without having to pour myself a glass of something for solace? ... I think in this place I could manage to not see the Solid Golds for a number of days.
What do you think? Of course, it's way out of our price league, so don't suggest anything!
Peepo! Rimini blue fireplace of my dreams!
You can click here to see the real estate page.
Toodles.









That's gorgeous. I love it.
ReplyDeleteT
xx
Thanks T. It is nice. It'd fit on your farm.
DeleteThere's nowhere to run to baby, or nowhere to hide here. That's why I hit the streets. Running.
ReplyDeleteI think of hitting the streets too, especially when I'm in the shower and someone pounds on the door because they're thirsty or they can't find the remote control!
DeleteBetter than when you're on the tut! (sp?)
DeleteAmazing! Another reason to want to move to Australia...
ReplyDeleteIf you move to Australia, can you bring your SIL's stockroom?
DeleteOh my giddy aunt! Could I hide from the famous five as wel? So poifect in every way. No doubt the Vespa is included in the price.
ReplyDeleteI'd expect the Vespa to be included. As well as an Italian footman.
DeleteJust noticed it has a speciale wine cellar. There's another two bedrooms or just a place to hide from the horde. Maybe a little too close to the wine!
ReplyDeleteI thought the cellar was the main bedroom.
DeleteLove it! ...especially the tiles!
ReplyDeleteTiles are divine.
DeleteIt's really, really beautiful, but there's an even better house waiting for you-with plenty of room for solitude as well as running and yelling.
ReplyDeleteThanks Neen.
DeleteI grew up down the road from this house and have only ever seen the front fence! Hope you don't mind, I shared on my FB page :) thanks for the tip!!
ReplyDeleteYou can thank Little Miss Air Gap, she spotted it originally. Share it!
DeleteI think the same things, MMMC. We used to live on acreage out at Highvale (Samford area) & the kids loved it. They love lots of land because they're so active; cricket, footy, riding, running plus they're also quite creative in their games & love to incorporate a good tree climb, dash around the house or hide amongst the trees into their play. So much space at this house with room to grow. Even a spot for the Au Pair I crave. :-) Actually, I would need one if we lived there because the extra commute time it would add on to our lives would have an impact on our work, schooling & activities. Oh the dilemmas! I just don't want anyone to buy it & knock it down. It's such a beauty!
ReplyDeleteOMG! I've been so busy gallivanting around the countryside that I haven't kept up-to-date. OMG. I want to own that house... xx
ReplyDelete