Thursday, October 17, 2013

Kafka for kids

Franz Kafka's not an author I generally turn to in an effort to cheer myself up.

That's not to say that the works of an Eastern European writer who's known for his morbid existentialism shouldn't be eagerly shared among those you love.

And why shouldn't the kids be introduced to his dark creatures, his metamorphises and his tortured imagination.


Cheerily, or eerily, now they can ... here.

6 comments:

  1. You do find some doozies out there. I will reiterate ... you should be a personal shopper because you seem to be able to find the obscure & the interesting. What do you type into Google? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't find these things. I wish I did. I generally see them on other blogs and re-hash them. There are much more savvy blogs than this LittleMissAG!

      Delete
  2. Love the new blog look. Or is it my computer??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been playing with the layout. Thank you, Bec, (Still meaning to send you cards.)

      Delete
  3. Well i've ordered this now. Got to get them on the existential bandwagon early these days before the screens get them and they metamorphose into big square eyed, giant thumbed bugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Metamorphosis, so I've got to get this for my grandsons!

    ReplyDelete