1968 Australian home. Some Ruska. Teak furniture. Native Australian gardens. Splashes of Marimekko. Rimini blue Bitossi. 50s, 60s and 70s homes. House plants and succulents. Woody Allen. The occasional appearance by some Solid Gold Dancers. That's what you'll find here. And lashings of chutzpah thrown-in for good measure. Pull up a Suekichi Uchida and make yourself at home.
It SHOULD live with you!! I hope it'll find it's way to you:-) I'm a one bag kinda gal too, and I can see we have the same taste in bags, it's gorgeous!!! I'm in love with great leather, I'm not a "bling bag" person at all. My dad, the former petroleum engineer, actually made me one!!! He does great leather work out of thick delicious leather, rubs it with bees wax over and over until the surface is gorgeous. You can see my large everyday love here: http://stuffthatmakesmyheartbeatfaster.blogspot.no/2012/10/gorgeous-leather.html?m=0 Go get your dream bag, you'll never regret it!!!
I had a look at your link. Your father has an incredible talent. You'll have those two bags forever. They are just divine, and I bet they've worn well. Here's to good taste!
I get given bags then have to use them. I just like them roomy for all my crappola but am toying with the idea of a small going out back to dance around at the discotheques. Maybe in yellow. Perhaps you can direct your husband to this page a la Christmas from the family.
I like it too.
ReplyDeleteThank you Debbish. Where have you been? I know I owe you an email.
DeleteIt SHOULD live with you!! I hope it'll find it's way to you:-) I'm a one bag kinda gal too, and I can see we have the same taste in bags, it's gorgeous!!! I'm in love with great leather, I'm not a "bling bag" person at all. My dad, the former petroleum engineer, actually made me one!!! He does great leather work out of thick delicious leather, rubs it with bees wax over and over until the surface is gorgeous. You can see my large everyday love here:
ReplyDeletehttp://stuffthatmakesmyheartbeatfaster.blogspot.no/2012/10/gorgeous-leather.html?m=0
Go get your dream bag, you'll never regret it!!!
I had a look at your link. Your father has an incredible talent. You'll have those two bags forever. They are just divine, and I bet they've worn well. Here's to good taste!
DeleteI love beautiful handbags too, and that one's a winner. You must own it!
ReplyDeleteYes, I must. Do you buy many handbags? I'm not sure I've ever really had a decent one.
DeleteI get given bags then have to use them. I just like them roomy for all my crappola but am toying with the idea of a small going out back to dance around at the discotheques. Maybe in yellow.
ReplyDeletePerhaps you can direct your husband to this page a la Christmas from the family.