Sunday, October 27, 2013

Cool things for Ladies

The call went out ... "Show Us Some Cool Things for Ladies".

Here are some things that I think are cool ...



Margaret Howell


Avarcus wedges


books about Eileen Gray


Grenson brogues for Ladies (which are currently being crafted by hand at Liberty)


Bensimon sandshoes (that do tha walkin')



Mexican dresses


Pencils (that do tha talkin') ...


Books by Alice Munro



Kilim rugs. Divine.


That'll do. Fin.

8 comments:

  1. I should send you that little orange Mexican. I know it would fit you. How tall are you? Let me know and I'll add it to your parcel (which I am going to post after the 31st!). I like those pencils, and those Bensimons (but the plain boring ones), and your killing me with that Kilim
    (ho-hum!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little orange Mexican sold today. Adios x

      Delete
    2. You don't need to send me anything lady. I have an orange Mexican dress. They're so hot right now. It's so hot right now! Those kilims. I love them.

      Delete
  2. I had my eye on a pair or Avarcas flats in coral all summer. I noticed that they're on sale now, but my size is sold out...even though they have every other color in my size. Bah!

    Those pencils are fantastic! I can think of a couple of people I'd give them to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those pencils can say all sorts of things. I've bought about 100 and have now stopped talking and just hold up a pencil.

      Avarcas are the new Doc Martins.

      Delete
  3. Great list! Love the pencils and rug too, might do a list too! I have a Mexican dress, it makes me feel pretty when I wear it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do a list. Do a list. A Mexican dress is a must have. Do a list.

      Delete
  4. Fabulous list. Very cool. I want everything on it except for the Mexican dress which would only make me (given my colouring and curvy proportions) look like Consuela the maid. xx

    ReplyDelete