Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I see nice things.

I've noticed I'm only to-wit to-woo followers away from to-wit to-woo hundred followers.

Not that those sort of things mean anything to me. Quality versus quantity's my mantra.

But if that figure somehow begrudgingly lurches over 200 followers by 4pm next Monday 27th June, which is the time I finish my last exam, I'll have an extraordinary, blockbuster giveaway. Possibly I'll divest myself of a child, who comes with his/her own old poodle. Joking Child Services. Joking.

So, we'll see, and watch the whole-number-crunch-thing-on-the-side with baited breath. In the meantime, here are some groovy things on Etsy which've recently caught anyone of my four eyes.

Hang onto your muumuus, because I have good taste.











Here ...

we are at Christmas. I thought I'd surprise you.

I agree. We know how to work the camera. We are all classically good looking, and deserve our own magazine spread in a syndicated glossy publication. (Husband behind the lens will get credit at some point.)

24 comments:

  1. Very good taste indeed! Oh I do fancy that very stylish doggy t-shirt on your eldest. What a lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you do have good taste! The glasses, the lamp, the vase and the pretty print oh and the lovely family at the end :-) All lovely and covetable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo nearly 200 yay you.I hit 100 and was happy have a ways to go to where you are tho.Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the family snap. And wow, you've amassed a big following so quickly. Love the study distracting selection of etsy items. That blue lamp is gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could wear cute glasses like that (as sunnies) but my eyebrows are too uneven. Great list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. all those lovely smiles! and what a fab catherineholm bowl too.
    ooh, nice choice of pics - blue lamp, house and I definitely want the girl-with-fruit-bowl-on-head picture! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your family is indeed pretty gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the family photo, very sweet! I'm an infrequent commenter at the moment, but so glad your blog is back (to stay!), and entertained as ever by your words and images!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, good luck with the exams, Carmel. Horrible things. I can't believe I studied law sometimes. What we studied bore very little resemblance to actual practice. Oh, and that is a gorgeous family shot - bravo! I know the coordination required to pull that off ☺. J x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent taste my dear. Your taste in children is also excellent. Do we get to choose our Child if we win???

    Just kidding, CPS.

    I can`t wait for the darn exam to be over, I`m sure you can`t either.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Right now you are at 199 number of followers. I am excited for you. If this doesn't mean anything to you, it's meaning something to me and I don't know why. I want you to have billions of followers.
    Good luck with your exams! Only four days to go to the last one then you're a free and highly educated woman. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh, very good taste indeed! that blue lamp... i can picture it in my house right this second. cute photo of your clan, and major props to husband for no blur, and catching everyone looking at the camera.
    break a leg on your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your style but the picture of all of you steals the show!!!
    congratulations on 200 Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your etsy finds, especially those glasses. neat family pic too:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're at two hundred! I hear bells ringing and see banners flying!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha! Thank you last two followers. I didn't really think that'd happen. I'll have to spit and polish a child now. Only Joking CPS! (You know them too, Deb. That's a relief.)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I thought you had put your family on Etsy for a moment there! Home made and home grown! :) :)

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on the double century.
    I'll have the pic of the child with fruit on her head.
    Bit over my on line price bracket though.

    ReplyDelete
  19. ooh! 200, congrats. hope you have at least 202 by your exam!
    Love that turquoise lamp by the way! Perfection!
    ps. still weirded out when I see comments on your blog that are in tomorrow's date.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab Fam Foto!! Do we ever get to see dad, or is he as camera shy as you and I? Pass that test so you can graduate. You need to make lots of money for plane fare so you can come for the wing ding of a house warming we'll have someday....in a couple of years or so. We'll save the best roulottes for you. I love all other photos, we have the same MCM taste, so naturally. 200 2-day, 2000-2-morrow!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Scrolling through each photo, I say to myself..." I love it, I love it, I love it, very cool, I love it..."
    Then the family photo ( sans papa) I say , "I love them!!!"
    So nice to see your beautiful smiling faces.

    Package is on it's way. When you see your postman with something resembling Minnie Mouse under his arm, that would be from me!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Rachel,
    I'll keep my eyes open for the postman.

    Everyone else who liked the lamp ... it's sold! I hope one of you bought it! I expect to see it in blog post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The turquoise lamp is divine. The family shot is excellent, and apart from the ridiculously photogenic family, I like the pot in front of you; and Daughter One has a wardrobe I would like very much.

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's all a blur. Seems like you were just cracking fifty followers with a hefty pile of credit points to dispense with and here you are! At the light..at the end of the tunnel..I choose to politely decline on the offer of the extra child although yours are best quality I'm sure. Any/all of the etsy stuff will suffice particularly screaming vases in the age range of a hot flash.

    ReplyDelete