1968 Australian home. Some Ruska. Teak furniture. Native Australian gardens. Splashes of Marimekko. Rimini blue Bitossi. 50s, 60s and 70s homes. House plants and succulents. Woody Allen. The occasional appearance by some Solid Gold Dancers. That's what you'll find here. And lashings of chutzpah thrown-in for good measure. Pull up a Suekichi Uchida and make yourself at home.
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Hello.
I'm Horsey.
I like to smell the roses with my cousin, Eustace.
Goodness, we have some of horsey's trailer trash cousins over at our place. They are just so excited that someone in the family has made it to the bigtime. On a more serious note, I am missing my tri weekly fix of mid century commentary. Is the dynasty really over, is this the new name or how can I become an invited guest? Do I need more items of mid century furniture in my house? Let me know, we are hanging on by a thread over here at Betsy's. melx
eeekkk, been away for a few days and look what happens ..horsey is out of the stalls and hitting the big time... may the four legged power be with you horsey!
Hi Horsey! I'm a real fan. Your photography skills and writing are amazing.
ReplyDeletexo
Greetings again, Horsey.
ReplyDeleteAnd a big whacko to Eustace.
Share your soul with us so we can join you on the range.
I was so hoping you'd do this. Bravo (or the horsey equivalent of that)! You've made my day.
ReplyDeleteThank Goodness.
ReplyDeleteGiddy up Horsey! I'm saddling up for the ride...
ReplyDeleteI'm going to run out of Peter Shaffer allusions pretty quickly I imagine. Clever horsey. Put some clothes on.
ReplyDeleteThe crazy italian is here, Horsey! I always suspected toys were alive...and now some of them have blogs!!
ReplyDeleteHi Ho Silver.
ReplyDeleteI think this is called being back in the saddle again.
Take care.
Yeeee haaaa! Gallop wild and free, Horsey! Hurray!
ReplyDeleteI love it.....I knew this horse had a life full of words and wisdom just look at that face!
ReplyDeleteThe horse blogs. Of course. A new joke source? And lame rhymes I hope. With no remorse...
ReplyDelete(Insert whinny) I'm so happy I could break out in a canter. Giddy up!
ReplyDeleteOh this is totally inspired. Too funny. xx
ReplyDeleteSeek and ye shall find :) And here's to all those neigh sayers...I know...lame. Me, not the horse. At least I hope not.
ReplyDeleteWow. Hi and good luck with your blog! We have a lot of horses here in Sweden.
ReplyDeleteLove it, but still want you to write that book!
ReplyDeleteGoodness, we have some of horsey's trailer trash cousins over at our place. They are just so excited that someone in the family has made it to the bigtime. On a more serious note, I am missing my tri weekly fix of mid century commentary. Is the dynasty really over, is this the new name or how can I become an invited guest? Do I need more items of mid century furniture in my house? Let me know, we are hanging on by a thread over here at Betsy's. melx
ReplyDeletehoppla, as we say in swedish!
ReplyDeleteyes, yes, yes???
is this you, horsey? i certainly hope so!
Okay I get it. Gallop free plastic horsey. I do think your owner should put you in a flower filled meadow though. AstroTurf is very scratchy.
ReplyDeleteeeekkk, been away for a few days and look what happens ..horsey is out of the stalls and hitting the big time...
ReplyDeletemay the four legged power be with you horsey!
Horses in the law books! I love it!!
ReplyDelete