Monday, June 13, 2011

Missin' the library

I'm going to miss the Law Library, Eustace.


Studying ... studying ... studying ...

The Tasmanian House of Assembley Digests ... I'll miss the Tasmanian House of Assembley Digests.


United States Reports ... I'll miss the United States Reports.


Trade Cases ... I never read the Trade Cases, but I'll miss the Trade Cases.


Chameleons. I'll miss being Chameleons.


Wrestling in the pot plants ... I'll miss wrestling in the pot plants.


Hiding .... I'll miss you hiding.


Coming! Ready or not!


Trolleys ... I'll miss the trolleys.
 





Human hair stuck in trolley wheels ... I won't miss being eye-level with human hair stuck in trolley wheels.

Horsey, the vista! I'll mista vista! 
Good one, Eustace.


Scoobie snacks ... I'll miss Scoobie snacks.


High Five, study buddy!

21 comments:

  1. I'm not sure... crazy disco ball is shaken... are you ready, you and Eustace?
    x Ariane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just picturing you sneaking around the library with a camera and two plastic horses. What a great mental image. Really mental. Kidding!!! It cracks me up to no end x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping you weren't seen... would just affirm those student opinions on mature age students! And thanks for the fond memories of the Tasmanian House of Assembly Digests... back in my day (pre-google) we of course read EVERYTHING. Mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had known at Uni that the secret to getting through study was wrestling and playing chameleon. Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll mista Library posts too, Horsey. I'm sure a law office will be interesting to hide in though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. eew, human hair in trolley wheels....could've gone my whole life without thinking about that...thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So tell me honestly Horsey, did she ever do ANY studying in the Law Library?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Horsey, you and Eustace will miss horsing around among law tomes gathering dust and human hair..
    And those revolting looking biscuits.
    But, move on.
    I'm sure other libraries and legal fluff will catch you both .
    The world's your mutual oyster.
    BTW, do you like seafood?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you are a treat.....my kids loved the post....My 11 year old said they are not wrestling in the plants...kids

    ReplyDelete
  10. Polkadot Heidi,
    it is hard to pose Horsey and Eustace in ways that don't look suspect. I am conscious of the G-rating of the blog! If only they were a bit more flexible or made of plasticine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What's next Horsey? Will you be blogging from the courthouse with a gavel in your hoof? The sky's the limit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are a nutcase :)Is the legal profession really ready for Horsey's handler?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to see Horsey's pictures during trials.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love the idea that you carry Horsey & Eustace around in your handbag for potential mischief, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww, don't be sad Horsey. The new places you can go! Court. And er, court?

    p.s Always loved the Syd Uni Law library and I wasn't even a law student. So you know. I feel your plastic pain.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Far more clever than the series of photos I took of my painted tennis shoes when I did a road trip back in the 90's LOL!! I was easily entertained.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a cute idea for a blog, very creative!

    Thanks for your comment on mine. I agree that an au pair can be a good idea but I don't think it's cheaper in Australia when you only have 1 child. Firstly, I wouldn't want to hire an aupair, I'd want someone more experienced ie a nanny as it's sole care and for long hours. We are also not in a position to provide live in as we don't have a spare room. Having nannied myself for several years, I am aware that to get a nanny of a good calibre, you're looking at $25 per hour + expenses (petrol, entrance fees, craft materials etc). No complaints about that, as children are our most precious assets imo, but daycare is substantially cheaper as a result. Nanny share is an option, but you really need to have a compatible family to share with who have the same expectations etc as you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I bet the library will miss Horseys even more :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This post is even funnier now!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Deb, I should be in bed. This was a funny post. I'm trying to export the old blogs here, but when I do that, they get 're-published'. I have 500-odd posts on the MMMC blog. I'm not sure the 70s chutzpah readers will appreciate reading the 500-odd posts again!

    ReplyDelete