- This post encouraged a reader to get serious about investing in a Mid-Century writer's bureau for herself. It was lovely to hear that she'd been thinking of getting one for a while, and now is encouraged to do so! Her choices were very nice too! I love it when people buy Mid-Century things. Love it!
- This post reminded a reader of this very cruise she worked on (albeit some time ago) where she met a fellow worker whom she would later marry! It brought back all sorts of lovely memories for her. I'm glad, because her blog is one of the funniest I read and her husband has a nice smile!
- And without this blog, I wouldn't know Bobbi who sent me these photos this morning ...
from this Swedish blog - Green is the new black. Bobbi's right when she said Scandinavian design is always so spot-on ... the colours, the simplicity, the intelligence. Why is that?
If you like beautiful children and beautiful Scandinavian kitchenware and cute children's clothes, you should have a look at the cute Swedish blog.
That's a toy Moomin house! In this house, it is currently the most-sought-after-toy one could have. We'll secure one, hopefully for Child One's birthday. She's a little older (say about eight-years-older) than the little girl in the photo though.
Anyway, gotta peruse some Supreme Court Practice Directions.


How cool is that Moomin house! Yes, there's lots to like about your blog. I had bureau envy too. But I need a sideboard like yours first. xx
ReplyDeleteSo brilliant that what you post is inspiring and can evoke important memories! Didn't take long for this blog to prove itself to you!!!
ReplyDelete(and I'm envious of your buffet!)XXX
How cool is that Moomin house! You inspire me and teach me lots of things. I'm glad I met you.
ReplyDeleteI like blogging too, a lot...probably too much truth be told! I'm not sure if I like Supreme Court Practice Directions though...Good luck with that!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes,
Natasha.
I like that you like blogging and I want you to go on forever. Love from the woman with the husband with the nice smile. You're sweet.
ReplyDeleteHey ho, I love your new blog lay-out and especially the header: Awesome!!! :-) (to throw out a very American expression)
ReplyDeleteI thought about it all night. Scandinavia, tells us your secret.
ReplyDeleteMaybe they don't go searching for a style, like we do. They just do it.
Or maybe they are just so incredibly talented.
The cute Swedish blog. So cute. So Swedish. It's hurting. Green for envy... I like you blogging.
ReplyDeleteYay, love you long time MmMC, you bring the world to us!! Love Posie
ReplyDeleteIt is so special....indeed!
ReplyDeletewhat a cute house, good luck on the search!
Oh heck. I'd just decided that I don't like blogging anymore. Then I saw a Moomin book in the window of a local bookshop and thought of you MMMC. Then later while fiddling around in my old laptop's picture files I found a photo of some of Mr EM's West German pot collection. Oo-er serendipity or something. But then the weary old laptop crashed when I tried to download the pic to a memory stick so I could post it on my blog from my shiny new-ish laptop.
ReplyDeleteWell I like reading OTHER people's blogs. Especially yours. So now I'm in a quandary and very muddy it is too. Cx
I like that you like blogging.
ReplyDeleteFor if you didn't like blogging I'd know nothing of mid-century furnishings, moomins, Scandinavian style or supreme court practice directions.
I need you to broaden my horizons.
Bobbi is right; we're just so incredibly talented! *smiling all the way to bed*
ReplyDelete(still can only comment as anonymous, don't know what I'm doing wrong)
Anyway - ready to help with that house, you know.
Lilli
A Moomin house! I'm smitten.
ReplyDeleteThe MMMC household has the best toys in town, and that Moomin house is amazing. You find all the good stuff, and so does Bobbi.
ReplyDeleteI like that your blog introduced me to Moomins. I like Deb.