Being a creature of habit, I often park in the same place.
Almost every morning when I'm at this shopping centre, I see a man who looks suspiciously similar to Frank Farina.
That's his car in my rear vision mirror. (Stealthy.)
Anyway, I finally, and partially, got my head around drawing a winner of the Giveaway! Giveaway! Giveaway!
It's Lakota from Faith Hope and Charity Shopping. Congratulations! You'd better email me your address, Missus.
Fin.


What's that Frank character up to I wonder? Is he just a man who sits in the car to avoid shopping with his wife, or is he up to no good?
ReplyDeleteOh the frustration of not knowing...
Yay for Lakota :)
Have you considered knocking on his window & asking what in hells name is going on?! Kellie xx
ReplyDeleteOh too funny. Have you considered Frank Farina's double might be thinking the same thing about you? I suppose at lease you get out of the car and shop. What could it mean? Maybe you've discovered a crime syndicate and he's the kingpin??
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking that he is writing a blog on his tiny technology and posting about a windswept woman with many bags of shopping who parks in the same spot every day and photographs him in her rear view mirror.
ReplyDeletenice one Harriet the spy.....;)
ReplyDeleteand congrats to Lakota on a lucky win!
maybe tomorrow take a Socceroos scarf or something along and ask him to sign it for your kids! (Im sure you'll find one at an Op Shop)
ReplyDeleteYou're such a stalker. I love it.
ReplyDeleteMaybe he sits and talks about a lady that always comes on the same day and parks in the same spot and he thinks she's up to something...
Annie and Laura may have something there.... Yay for Lakota!
ReplyDeleteYour quite the P.I., your so funny!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Lakota.
ReplyDeleteFrank probably can't afford an office any more and finds it cheaper to run whatever soccer-type business he has , from his car.
He is possibly trying to avoid the prying public.
Sorry, Frankie, you've been sleuthed by the legal eagle who once was a news hound with a nose twitching for this sort of innocent (?) activity.
But, it works both ways.
I'd be on the look-out for hooded soccer types in balaclavas of Italian descent , out to protect The Boss.
... imagine if this Frank person has a picture of your car on his blog. That's an interesting thought!
ReplyDelete