Saturday, February 18, 2012

Those were the days.

Ahh, swine flu.


Did you stock-up on surgical masks so as to prevent the whole family from dying? I did.

21 comments:

  1. You are too funny! I'd like to know what you told the kids when you were taking this pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They didn't know what they were. I never used them during the flu epidemic! So the novelty lasted long enough to take a photo!

      Delete
  2. Bahahahahaha! Now I'm wishing I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd call them kidlet gags, muffles the please mum, please mum, when the ice cream truck comes by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still culling I see! Are those masks tied on or glued?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our whole country got vaccinated! Except my little girl, she refused, cried and kicked and yelled, and the nurses let her go. Now there are many side-effects being revealed in the media: schildren suffering serious sleep disorders, and lots of other diseases. I'm glad she refused.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear. I think in the end here, there were so many people with the flu they couldn't tell whether it was swine flu or normal flu. I remember lots of Asian students wearing the masks in the library at Uni!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Packing too many boxes will do that to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reckless wastage of perfectly sterile masks! What on earth a you going to do when the new wave of lemur/possum/beluga whale strain HN623 hits our shores come Ekka? melx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a group of mini-surgeons. Keep packing. Can't be that much more to go, right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the problem with packing, or even spring-cleaning, too much time spent playing with the various 'finds'. What gorgeous eyes child on left has.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just call that well-thought-out preparedness.

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy to see their hands aren't bound, too! or will you resort to that when you pack the kitchen knives?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Swine flu....I am going through a head lice scare.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. funny one!
    :)
    reminds me of flying to asia...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was in Japan during all the swine flu fun and came back with a collection of pink mickey mouse and Hello Kitty masks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute photo of the gorgeous little kidlets! I'm with Polka Dot Peticoat - I've found nits the size of Arnold Schwarzneggar. I'm sure I've found families in there.
    Speaking of swine flu though, my Mum's old boss died a couple of years ago from it in Darwin. He was a well known lawyer come barrister up there. It was so sad. But he lived an unhealthy lifestyle so it took hold of him pretty quick.

    ReplyDelete