We deserve to be proud of ourselves, if only because, when I didn't know the answer for something, I merely wrote "Refer to MMMC blog".
And because you're part of the blog, you're part of my not failing.
And for that reason I'm no longer going to be modest, and pretend there's only three of you.
In fact, there looks to be the impressive sum of 13 of you!
I'll make that 14, by adding Child 4 - and because she's the self-confessed brains of this operation - she wants in.
Here's what I propose ...
It'd be great if five of you could read this ...
A further five of you, read this ...
And the remaining amount (you do the maths), including Child 4 - whose statutory interpretation is beyond reproach - read this ...
And just get back to me by the 12th of July, with a fairly accurate summary of each 'novel', then things can carry-on here, at the MC hacienda, as per normal.
PS. I'm happy with an interpretive dance representation of your assigned 'novel'.
PS. I'm happy with an interpretive dance representation of your assigned 'novel'.



That would have to be a big congrats from here.
ReplyDeleteAs for reading, or even holding, a law book, I'd rather poke a stick in my eye.
But, thanks for the offer.
Give mine to Child 4 whose brain is obviously enormous with bales of bananas.