It's by a couple of Swedish ladies - a photographer and an interior decorator.
They're delightful.
One of my favourite things about their blog is the Dos Visits section ... the photographer of the pair visits real Scandinavian families ... and she photographs that family in their home.
This is one of their own daughter's bedrooms ... I couldn't copy other photos, so you'll have to see yourselves.
The photographer has a thing for foreign groceries. She took her own photos of Swedish groceries and used models from an old sewing book to enhance them ... she's been kind enough to let me show them to you ... I think they're fabulous.
Should Mummy be letting us climb on this tower of butter?
I'm not sure if you're a tiny cow or a tiny cat, but here's a plastic container of salt for your dinner!
I'll have this strawberry cocktail-in-a-box, because it matches my elfin hood.
If you don't consume my oily tinned-fish and fibre elephants, I'll tie you up!
Not if I tie you up first, funny hat!
Here I am Mummy! Yes, hiding behind the washing-up liquid.
I think this is honey, but I'm from Australia, so I'm not sure.








Dear MMM-C
ReplyDeleteI love looking at foreign grocery packaging too. Do you ever read the Pioneer Woman? She has the most interesting USA groceries.
More fun than Coles with five kids if that's possible. (Which I'm only doing to escape the 3 different strains of cello, trombone and euphonium practising three different songs - or maybe they are the same- I can't tell!)
ReplyDeleteAnnie
Hi-Ho Anonymous!
ReplyDeleteI just checked the Pioneer Woman. She is a blogging professional, isn't she? Aren't her photos fabulous? I saw some grocery products. She's very good.
Annie,
I had to look up what a Euphonium is ... what a cacophany at your place! Hopefully, none of the five have discovered the instrument of the mo' - the vuvuzela!
I hate grocery shopping with children. It is a form of torture.
Yours in sending the Husband to Coles,
How do people think up this stuff! Show photos of Aussie groceries please.
ReplyDeleteDeb,
ReplyDeleteyou've thrown open a challenge. So long as it doesn't involve running or swimming, I'm up for it! Give me some time, because I think all Australian groceries are foreign-owned and you'll have seen them before.
I'll consult Mr Hooper in the Fisher Price Sesame Street set.