Thursday, July 1, 2010

Strange day


It was a strange day today.


I saw a dwarf acting suspiciously behind a West German vase.



We were all stunned by Superman's brute ruggedness and masculinity,




and we later marvelled at his professional versatility as he practised his role of 'Wedding Reception stylist'.



 I cooked a chicken and vegetable pie. I don't know why. Cooking's not my bag.  There's never a large return on investment, in my opinion.



 No one ate it. So I had about three plates full.


4 comments:

  1. Your son is a renaissance man! I think cooking is highly overrated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking you Deb. Don't go changin'. In reality, Child 2 talks too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recall running around in a Superman outfit too at that age. But mine was just the shirt with a cape attached.

    Fortunately I had a dashing pair of red undies I could coordinate it with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ct,
    you had a remarkably vivid imagination as a child. Must have been all that time you spent practising the art of mental escapism as you accompanied your father to many car showrooms.

    ReplyDelete