You know I said I didn't follow fashion ... well I still don't.
But that's not to say I don't like nice clothes.
Check out these sweet sort-of spring-y things that I'd send down a catwalk!
Love blue tights and Liberty shift ... here.
Funky and fitted ... here.
In lmnop ... too cute ... here.
More Liberty ... nice with jeans ... here.
Bit Annie Hall ... and great for the school pick-up ... here.
Just right when we're faux furring-it-up and only Child 4 has the fur ... here.
Sun-sensible and denimlicious ... here.
Fabric's great, don'tcha think? ... here.
Ah, pretty ... here.









I have a question. Do gals in Australia wear frocks most of the time? Here is Canada we wear jeans more than anything. Frocks are much more civilized to me.
ReplyDeleteDeb, I hope I haven't come across as all pretentious ... no, we don't all wear dresses all the time.
ReplyDeleteI feel much more comfortable in a pair of jeans, a cardigan and converse sandshoes. Much more practical when I'm in amongst it with the 4xChilds. I really should just wear a large tea towel, because Child 4 has a habit of wiping her nose on my shoulder ...
If I do wear a dress, it'll be a smockish thing over tights or jeans.
And if I was to pluck a group of feminine-types off the street, I could guarantee the majority would be in denim.
Whooh! That was a small lecture.
Thank you, I feel much better!
ReplyDeleteI'm a jeans, hoodie and converse kind of gal myself.
ReplyDeleteI find it safe to stick with pyjamas.
ReplyDelete